$200 / 45-50min session
Benefits of private pay:
- Freedom to choose the therapist you want to work with,
- No diagnosis added to your medical history in order to continue receiving therapy,
- No pre-set limitations on the amount of sessions you can have, or the type of sessions conducted
- Increased confidentiality (no required exchange of medical records to prove “medical necessity” or justify a need for treatment)
If you are unsure about your insurance coverage, I recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Will they cover me for the issues I want to work with a therapist on?
If you have insurance other than the ones listed above you can check with your provider to see if your plan allows for out-of network visits. Based on your out-of-network benefits, you may receive a reimbursement covering all or a portion of the out-of-network fee. Out-of-network clients will be responsible for paying the full rate/session on the day of their session.
Accepted methods of payment:
Payments may be made with cash, check, credit card, HSA card, Venmo, or Zelle
Phoenix Therapeutic Solutions has a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Cancellations made less than 24-hours prior to scheduled session will be charged the full hourly rate.
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!