Evaluations for Emotional Support Animals:
Have you been struggling with anxiety, depression, or other uncomfortable feelings? Have you noticed that having your dog around helps you feel better?
If the answer is yes, you may be eligible to qualify your dog as an Emotional Support Animal?
Although Emotional Support Animals (ESA's) are not to be confused with Service Animals (dogs that are specifically trained to perform tasks and assist individuals with disabilities), ESA's do serve as companion animals that provide therapeutic benefit to their owners.
So if you …
- Are suffering from anxiety or depression
- Have a pet that alleviates the symptoms of your mental illness
- Rely on your pet for comfort or affection
- Believe that your pet may qualify as an Emotional Support Animal
- Would like to have your pet evaluated to become an ESA
then you may benefit from an Emotional Support Animal screening. Contact me today to schedule a screening!