It is said that family is our strongest bond. Family shapes our understanding of language, tradition, and our fundamental understanding of what’s “normal.”
Although family is capable of providing many great things, it can also be a significant source of stress and heartache.
Are you struggling with:
- Parent-child conflict
- Problems between siblings
- Domestic violence
- Unexpected or traumatic loss of a family member
Would you want to gain:
- Strategies to develop and maintain healthy boundaries
- A fostered sense of cohesion and communication among family members
- Increased ability to problem solving through understanding of family patterns and dynamics
- Develop increased empathy and understanding for each other.
- Reduced family conflict
If you’re interested in learning about how I can help you achieve a healthier family bond, contact me today so we can schedule an appointment.